Get Touhou Sky Arena -Matsuri- Climax for Nintendo Switch™ on eShop!
Or for PlayStation®4 on PlayStation Store!
For regions in North America
For regions in Europe
Links for PlayStation Store
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain(Arabic)/Bahrain(English),
Belgium (Dutch)/Belgium(French), Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada(English)/Canada(French),
Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador,
El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary,
Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kuwait (Arabic)/Kuwait (English), Lebanon (Arabic)/Lebanon (English),
Luxembourg (French)/Luxembourg (German), Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua,
Norway, Oman (Arabic)/Oman (English), Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal,
Qatar (Arabic)/Qatar (English), Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain,
- Touhou Sky Arena for Nintendo Switch – Troubles
- Miko, Yukari and Yuyuko DLC Release Details!
- Touhou Sky Arena Matsuri Climax for Nintendo Switch on Feb 14th, Valentine`s Day ♡
- New DLC Announcement for Touhou Sky Arena
- 2 Brand New CD`s Touhou Kuenka -EVER- & Touhou Kuenka -NEVER-
- Touhou Sky Arena Released on PlayStation Store!
- Touhou Sky Arena Matsuri Climax for PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch™
@KirbyTales Sorry that I`m so late with the reply. I`ve checked the issue and it`s fixed now.
Somehow Miko wasn`t visible when you`ve looked at the US store.
Thank you for the notice 🙌
Sadly, (except for Japan) the season pass is only available for the Nintendo Switch.
@tsuwumiki Thank you! I`ve checked the Online Play with the Eng. version. I had no problems connecting and could join a room at the first try. I`m sorry, but if the network NAT type is not the problem, then I can`t tell what`s wrong right now. I was told that the next update could solve it.